Instructions for Outlook:
1. Choose the school you belong to:
2. A word document opens. Highlight the signature in the document with the photo and place the cursor on the text field (if the curser is not placed on the text field when you copy only part of the signature will appear when you click on paste in Outlook):
3. Open Outlook and click "New Email", see the red arrow:
4. Choose "Signature":
5. Place the cursor on the white field:
Paste and the signature with the logo should appear.
5. Change your text as needed; i.e. name, title, work unit, location, phone number etc.
6. Click OK and the signature should be in place.